The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Connecting Raymarine Axiom 9 to Raymarine eS78 echo sounder
01-16-20, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-20 03:46 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Connecting Raymarine Axiom 9 to Raymarine eS78 echo sounder
Hi

I've been struggling for months to connect the newly installed Raymarine Axiom 9 RV(E70367 1080060) to our vessels Raymarine eS78(with 3D vision add-on module). The local Raymarine dealers in St Maarten sent me the wrong cable twice and we have a charter on the 25th of January and I will definitely need to have the chart plotter working for that trip.

I've attached photos of the cable of the echo sounder that needs to be connected to the chart plotter. Can someone please tell me which cable I actually need to order to connect these two devices. (The echo sounder has a 9-pin male cable as can be seen in the photo.

Also, while I'm ordering cables, can you please tell me which cable I need to connect the Axiom 9 RV to a a Fusion MS-RA70N stereo so that I can play music from the Axiom 9 RV through the speakers of the Fusion MS-RA70N using it's AUX in function.

Regards,
Paul

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Connecting Raymarine Axiom 9 to Raymarine eS78 echo sounder - First Officer - 01-16-20 03:06 PM