The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Changing Engine Date parameters ES127
03-02-20, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-20 03:12 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Changing Engine Date parameters ES127
Hello I have two ES127 as a factory install on a 2017 Boston Whaler 315.

I have repowered from the original Verado 6 cylinder 300s to the new V8 300s. I have upgraded the VesselView7 to the VesselView 703 and VesselView Link module.

The VesselView is working properly. The data is showing up properly on the Raymarine ES127s.

The issue I have is the redline, or normal operating parameters for oil pressure on the Raymarine Engine Data page are still set for the older Inline6 Verados. When operating the V8s the engine oil pressure will be in the red-zone on the Raymarine MFD, as the red-zone is still set to that of the Inline6 parameters.

I do not see anywhere in the ES127 to change the limits for that screen or those gauges. When I spoke to Boston Whaler they said that their units ship from Raymarine already populated with their splash screens and the parameters for the motors already loaded.

Q1. Is there any way to change these settings for range / redline / red-zone on the Raymainre engine data monitoring page on the ES127s?

Q2. Do you have a new 'personality file' for Boston Whaler with the new V8 300s in case the answer to Q1 is 'no'?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Changing Engine Date parameters ES127 - BCI - 03-02-20 09:44 AM