Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom 7 depth transducer.
04-16-20, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-20 10:02 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom 7 depth transducer.
Q. So with the proper raymarine setup, will I get any kind of contour display or simply a depth number ?
A. As indicated within my initial response, you will essentially have two options. If you are seeking to have Fishfinder application produce a graphical bottom plot (click here to view examples), then any of the first set of options provided within my initial response may be used to achieve that end. If you are simply seeking to have your MFD report a numerical depth value, then any of the second set of options provided within my initial response may be used to achieve that end. Finally, if simply seeking to display depth contours within the Chart application, then one need have a compatible chart card within the MFD's memory card reader. If seeking to have high resolution depth contours (see image below) displayed within the Chart application, then a Navionics+ (updated to include SonarCharts), Navionics Platinum Plus, or C-Map 4D MAX+ chart card would need to be present within the MFD's memory card reader (or that of a networked MFD or remote card reader) and the detailed cartography (Fishing Charts) would need to be selected from the Chart application's menu.
[Image: SonarCharts.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Axiom 7 depth transducer. - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-16-20 10:01 AM