The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radar no longer functioning
06-10-16, 12:50 PM
Radar no longer functioning
Hello: I have a Raymarine 18" Digital Radome (serial #: 0230802) operating with a c95 MFD that has been working without problem for a couple of years. I recently replaced my old Autohelm 300 autopilot operating via a seatalk to SEATALKng converter (I know...but, it worked great!). Before commissioning, I upgraded the software to the c95 and all connected devices (i70, p70, act-400, ev1 sensor) to the latest Lighthouse 17 release.

During and immediately after commissioning I was able to test and confirm that the radar unit was working - I did have to re-set the alignment, but that seemed to go well. This was all a few days ago.

Yesterday and today, the c95 says that there is no Radar connected. I have re-read all of the installation instructions - checked every connection - read all FAQ's from the support website - have tried "re-booting" the radar with fully charged battery, charger still running. The radar leads are receiving 12.97v. The c95 is not recognizing that the Digital Radar is connected, but, it is - and it is receiving adequate power direct from its own circuit breaker on the panel. All SeaTALKhs connections have been confirmed solid. Is there any other troubleshooting I can do - or should I send the unit to the repair shop? (its still under warrantee, valid until 7/10/2017)

Thanks, in advance.

Lloyd Bray

s/v "Palio"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Radar no longer functioning - Palio - 06-10-16 12:50 PM
RE: Radar no longer functioning - Palio - 07-07-16, 12:52 PM
RE: Radar no longer functioning - Palio - 07-07-16, 04:14 PM