The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] Type II Hydraulic Arm Hose Question
05-01-20, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-20 01:04 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Type II Hydraulic Arm Hose Question
Hello and thanks in advance for any advice / input.

I'm midway through installing a Raymarine Type II Hydraulic Linear Arm. Have the arm mounted and am currently dry fitting the hydraulic pump and the reservoir.

I noticed today that 2 out of the 3 hoses coming out of the hydraulic arm are fixed, and the one in the middle is able to swivel or move around. I also noted that the middle hose feels a bit looser than the other two so maybe it is not fully tightened and should not swivel at all.

I was under the assumption that the hoses would or will be able to swivel or move easily while still being fully tight / connected so that I can point them in the best direction for fitting the pump. Hydraulic hoses I've worked with in the past were able to do this and still be tight / fully connected.

Wanted to ask some, or all of the hoses on this arm should swivel, or if they need to be more fixed / stationary when tightened to work properly.

I will attach a photo of what I'm talking about that hopefully helps visualize this.

Thank you for your help and support,
// Phil
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Type II Hydraulic Arm Hose Question - panema - 05-01-20 07:21 PM