The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom network details ?
05-11-20, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-20 09:10 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Axiom network details ?
I'm setting up a multiple Raymarine electronics and need some help - my new to me boat came with a Raymarine Axiom 12 RV MFD and Quantum radar (wireless via bluetooth) so it didn't have a network.
I've gotten an additional Axiom 12 RV , Quantum 2 Doppler radar, RS150 GPS sensor and want to add a NMEA2000 VHF w/AIS (SH GX2400?) and a NMEA 2000 capable stereo as well, so I need to network all these.

I'm going to get a Raymarine HS5 ethernet hub but would like to know the best way to network these and the specific cables needed.

For the MFDs which model # Raynet cable would I run to the HS5 hub ?
And do I only run one MFD to the HS5 hub and the other to the SeatalkNg backbone ?
The Quantum 2 radar I'd prefer to run the Raynet wire rather than use the Wifi - do I run the Raynet wire to the HS5 hub or one of the Axiom MFDs ?

The RS-150 GPS antenna runs to the SeaTalkng backbone, I assume?

The RV-100 transducer goes to the master Axiom MFD ?

And the NMEA2000 stereo/VHF, assuming they are not Raymarine, go to the SeaTalk network via SeaTalkng to NMEA2000 adaptor cables ?

Thanks in advance for guidance, I would like to place an order asap for the correct cables.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Axiom network details ? - PacLing - 05-11-20 11:48 AM