The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Engine data page
05-14-20, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-20 02:49 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Rainbow [TG11] Engine data page
I have some (many) errors on my engine data page and there does not seem to be any way to correct them, it is of course possible that I am making some newbie errors as I am new to Raymarine.
I fitted a Quantum 2 radar, an 12" Axiom without sonar and a 9" Axiom RV, the 9" is set to master as it has the sonar. I have a NMEA 2K network connected, and a data cable between the two units. The latest version of software is installed.
Here are my issues :-
I can not get anything to show a red-line on the engine page I have tried both auto and manual (set to 5300)
I cannot edit/change information on the screen on some fields, for example rudder and and trim, the only option is to show and hide these, once they are hidden you may not add another information field over this location.
The top left and right fields can be changed when selected you have the option to hide or edit, if you select edit you can select the field you want to display from the presented sub menus.
You can not add new information fields to the display in the unused parts of the display.
I added data displays to this page to show some additional information but these then display on all associated pages ( navigation rolling road etc) and overwrites the information already on these pages.
I have added some pictures which demonstrate some of the errors.
Has everyone else experienced these errors or am I "special"? Is there a solution?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Engine data page - Trask - 05-14-20 02:43 PM
RE: [TG11] Engine data page - Trask - 05-21-20, 11:06 AM