The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[JB] [JB] 2 Transducers with Raymarine Axiom 9
05-19-20, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-20 12:22 AM by Jules - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[JB] 2 Transducers with Raymarine Axiom 9
Hello,

I have 2 Axiom displays on my boat:
Axiom 9 Realvision (Primary)
Axiom 7 Downvision (Secondary, not always powered on while underway)

I currently have 2 transducers as well.
RealVision 3D transom mount connected to the Axiom 9
CPT-S High Chip thru hull connected to the Axiom 7

I used the Axiom 7 when I first installed an auto pilot/radar and later upgraded to the 9. I moved the 7 to the back of the boat and I don't always have it powered on. I was using a CPT-S thru hull transducer with that display and I'd prefer to use my CPT-S transducer for my primary depth reading, but if the Axiom 7 isn't always powered on. The CPT-S does a great job holding bottom at speed while the RealVision transducer will lose bottom (not surprising, being a transom mount transducer when running 30mph +).

I have a 2 part question. Is there a Y cable splitter that will allow me to hook both the RV transducer and CPT-S transducer to my Axiom 9? If so, will I be able to use the CPT-S for my primary depth reading while simultaneously operating the RealVision transducer?

Thanks for your help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[JB] 2 Transducers with Raymarine Axiom 9 - rengnath - 05-19-20 03:54 PM