The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] GPS Data Conflict
05-26-20, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-20 12:50 AM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] GPS Data Conflict
I have an Axiom 9 MFD and a Camino AIS unit that is tied into the Seatalk NG network. The system worked fine until recently, when I upgraded to the most recent Lighthouse 3 software version and removed an external GPS antenna (which I thought was unused) from the system. The Axiom 9 now loses satellite fix. When I look at the satellite data page, the Axiom 9 is switching between the internal GPS receiver and the Camino AIS GPS antenna and losing signal in the process. I have the button selected for the Axiom to use its internal satellite receiver and that is the data source selected for GPS data. If I disconnect the Camino from the Seatalk NG system, the problem is resolved - the Axiom connects with up to 18 satellites and holds the fix. How can I get the Axiom to ignore the GPS data coming from the Camino AIS unit? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] GPS Data Conflict - Claygr - 05-26-20 08:05 AM