Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP
06-30-17, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-17 09:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP
Saturday i pulled all three devices of the EV 200 and took them to a friends boat that has a Ray MFD and Installed the downgraded Version. . The MFD allowed us to downgrade the compass to EV-1.11 & the brain ACU 1.13. Nothing came up to downgrade the P70Rs. So i have the latest ver.3.07 in the p70. Took it back to the boat and Miracle it works!!!
Sunday spent two hours driving around the bay hitting go-to and hitting track and it asked once and drove the boat straight to it.

When i did the pilot reset i noticed the magnetics bar stayed down the bottom but never progressed across the bottom. This went on for a little while drove around circles and turns then disappeared. Then went into pilot info and found the deviation to be 5 degrees off. I was expecting to see the screen come up as it did before and tell me the deviation.

TWA and a few others don’t display any info but depth and speed over ground are working.

Either way the thing drives to the waypoint and only asks once!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - cjwynne - 06-30-17 08:45 PM