The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T104 Super Sailing System, wind not working
07-22-16, 09:55 AM
T104 Super Sailing System, wind not working
Some time ago, I bought a T104 system. First finding, the wind display did not show wind speed and direction. The rest of the system seemed to work so the wind part was sent back for trouble shooting. First response was the they could not make it work so we were discussing replacing the wind part of the system, but then I got a message that the parts now worked, so I decided to get the original parts back. Everything still worked when I got the parts back so I had the masthead transducer (T120) installed. It worked for some time, I would say a few weeks or so, then nothing.
I am pretty sure that it is the masthead transmitter that is not working because the instrument communicates with the speed/depth instrument via micronet. The wind transmitter is at the masthead, so I would prefer having a known good replacement in hand so that only on trip to the head of the mast is necessary. What are my options here?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
T104 Super Sailing System, wind not working - hbnielsen - 07-22-16 09:55 AM