The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonar Logs - Dragonfly
08-15-16, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-16 11:52 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Sonar Logs - Dragonfly
Does Raymarine support any questions about Sonar Logs?

We are able to keep sonar logs on the device via the software and we can upload them to Navionics. But is the only way to get the log information to be usable on a Dragonfly to submit it to Navionics for a map change and then to re-download it from Navionics once the data becomes public? The videos show the map rewrites happening instantly for immediate use, but it didn't work that way onboard my boat at all this weekend.

There are a few reefs I fish that I've never seen anyone fishing and frankly I don't think many people know they exist, so I'm debating with myself about providing the sonar logs to others. Some of my sonar logs would be really great map improvements for everyone, so part of me wants to parse or pick and choose which logs to submit and which ones to erase. Is there any way to review or edit these logs using any Raymarine software like RayTech Navigator. Or is it basically submit a log or don't? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sonar Logs - Dragonfly - fallguy1000 - 08-15-16 02:47 PM