The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wi-Fish Application issues
01-23-17, 10:01 AM
Wi-Fish Application issues
I recently purchased the Wi-Fish and for the most part very impressed. That being said, I am experiencing extremely slow connection time (15 min and up) with all three of my iOS devices (iPad Pro, iPad Mini, and iPhone 6) running the latest iOS release (10.2). I just purchased the Wi-Fish so I have not tested on earlier iOS releases. The unit connects quickly with the my iOS devise over wifi, but takes over 15 minutes to establish a connection with the Wi-Fish application after startup. Once the connection is established, the sonar seems to work fine until I try to go into "Simulation" mode in the application setting screen. This crashes the program every time on all three iOS devices. I have a wifi analysis program and have not been able to resolve the issue. The issue appears to be a bug in the application, but I could be wrong.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is the 15 minutes to connect via the application normal and expected? Is there something else I can try?

Note: I have taken the unit to a remote area where I knew no other signal interference would exist and there was no change. I also have rebooted the iOS and the Wi-Fish and no change.

"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everyone has decided not to see"
--- Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Wi-Fish Application issues - cdfordinflorida - 01-23-17 10:01 AM