The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] New Axiom Setup
03-22-17, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-20 02:38 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] New Axiom Setup
Hi,
I have some questions in regards to the new Axiom system before my install. Currently I have ordered the Axiom 9 3D model and very excited to start using it!

1) If I added a second screen, which Axiom 7 model would I need? I was confused on the ability to have say sonar on one and 3D on the other.

2) In relation to the question above, can two screens share the same Transducer?

3) If the two systems are linked, would just a RayNet cable between the two complete this?

4) Currently I have a Dragonfly already installed. If I was to keep this on the boat as a backup system can I mount the new 3D RV Transducer next to the existing Dragonfly transducer? I wasn't sure about interference between the two. (Transom Mounts)

5) Can the Axiom wifi settings allow an iPad to connect to do sonar or mapping on side?

6) As for the flush mounting of the Axiom, does all the equipment for this come with the unit? Will the flush mount sun cover come with it?

Sorry for all the questions. Thank you Raymarine for the assistance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] New Axiom Setup - Solo_Cam21 - 03-22-17 10:35 AM
RE: New Axiom Setup - aneckar1 - 04-16-20, 02:13 PM
RE: New Axiom Setup - Solo_Cam21 - 03-22-17, 04:20 PM