The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E120 Classic upgrade to Axiom 12
03-24-17, 11:14 PM
E120 Classic upgrade to Axiom 12
Hello Chuck, I am new here and want to thank you for your work and responses.
) I want to upgrade my E120 Classic and was wondering how the new Axiom 12 will fit into the existing cut out for my E120? Is there a upgrade bezel available if the sizing if different?
2) I plan on using my existing DSM300 and B744V transducer for the time being until the new transducers become available. It sounds as though the new RV transducer will be best suited for fishing/trolling. Would I keep the existing transducer (50/200) and add a second for the RV? Would I continue to use the DSM300? Will the two transducers work together and would I then mount the new through hull on the opposite side of the hull (currently the B744V is mounted on the starboard side)?
3) I assume that the new transducers will be available in several different through hull configurations to conform to most conventional boat bottoms i.e. flat, 12 degree, 20 degree both port/starboard?
Thanks again,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
E120 Classic upgrade to Axiom 12 - Point Taken - 03-24-17 11:14 PM