Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several Axiom questions
05-08-17, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-17 10:28 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Several Axiom questions
Stan,

Q1. Any update on Wi-Fi for the Raymarine Axiom? I haven't been able connect either my Phone or my Tablet.
A1. The RayRemote, RayControl, and RayView apps are not compatible with LightHouse 3 software. New apps and LightHouse 3 software enhancements will need to occur to permit those running Axiom MFDs to use their smartphones and tablets as they had with MFDs running LightHouse II software and the RayRemote, RayControl, and RayView apps. Per my last response within this thread, the initial release of LightHouse 3 for Axiom MFDs will not include support for Raymarine's Mobile Apps. We are aware that the Raymarine Mobile Apps very important to our customers and will work to make it available as soon as possible. Should the software update pace follow that of prior LightHouse software updates, then updates to LightHouse 3 software would occur at approximate four month intervals. As with prior LightHouse software update, each future LightHouse 3 software update is expected to add new features to those provided within the prior LightHouse 3 software update.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Several Axiom questions - Solandri - 04-13-17, 01:17 AM
RE: Several Axiom questions - stans2000 - 05-07-17, 09:06 PM
RE: Several Axiom questions - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-08-17 10:24 AM