The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SR50 Compatibility with A95
05-14-17, 04:54 PM
SR50 Compatibility with A95
I was expecting limited performance from an existing SR50 weather receiver when viewed on a new A95 MFD - in particular the audio would not be available. While it does display marine text forecasts and local surface observations, NowRad and other graphics products are not shown. Also of note, zooming out, except very slowly, will crash the A95 and cause it to reboot (and lose the weather cache it had acquired). The SR50 does connect to the A95, and both are running the latest software releases (very old for SR50). I've configured on the A95 to use an "SR50" and to show NowRad graphics. Signal strength is high or medium. I allowed 30 minutes for refresh on multiple occasions.

Is there hope to use the SR50 with the A95, or should I install the old C80 as a temporary way to use the SR50 for this season? To troubleshoot, I temporarily did that and confirmed that the NowRad, etc. are still available when the C80 hosts the SR50. Thanks! Ted
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SR50 Compatibility with A95 - tnesse - 05-14-17 04:54 PM