The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd ST60+ wind issue Thread Missing
07-07-17, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-17 02:13 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Odd ST60+ wind issue Thread Missing
Earlier today you responded to me regarding my ST60 issue, but the thread appears to be missing, or is hidden as I cannot see the thread or the reply.

The issue is that the wind is in one direction, the ST60 dial points in another direction, and the ST4000+ and my chart plotter are showing an entirely different direction.

Please re-post your reply or if hidden, unhide the thread.

Lastly I have found another thread on another Ray Marine forum which suggested going into the Service Diagnostics, and one of the steps is setting the wind direction / angle. The also included a link for the Service manual. Here is the link http://raymarine.ning.com/forum/topics/t...e=activity

In the Service manual is has you pressing various keys to enter the service menu. It was unclear to me if they were referring to the buttons on the ST60, or you have to open the it the press keys on the board itself.

Thanks
Ken Pfaff
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Odd ST60+ wind issue Thread Missing - pfaffk - 07-07-17 01:26 PM