The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash Log from Axiom 9 for your records
07-18-17, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-17 12:16 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Crash Log from Axiom 9 for your records
Thought a crash log from the field may be helpful for your development and troubleshooting teams.

Out of four crashes when the using the Chart App, three occurred when using the zoom gesture on the screen (not pressing the zoom button). The fourth crash just happened with no user interaction with the screen. Three crashes appeared to be a hard reboot) (like a power off/on because I think I had to hit the OK acknowledge button on boot up) and the last was a soft boot that took only a few seconds and no acknowledgment required. THe last crash may have occured after upgrading to LHIII 3.00.66. Only thing on STng backbone was the Axiom 9 and i60 Wind Instrument. Power connections all good and running off a bank of house 4Ds.

Forum posts indicate a crashing MFD is caused by bad chart app data (Navionics+ bundled with Axiom). I have reloaded the uSD card with full chartset again and will monitor for further crashes. Was able to write screen grabs to the chart card and read them on a PC. But haven't tried to read anything from the card yet on the Axiom other than the charts.

Sent a note to Navionics about how I can be sure that an update to the card is truly an update and that some prior files are not reused if not needing update.
Dan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Crash Log from Axiom 9 for your records - Dan_Y - 07-18-17 11:31 AM