The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonfly 5 Pro with Nav+ Does Not Display Sonar Chart Data
09-22-17, 02:38 PM
Dragonfly 5 Pro with Nav+ Does Not Display Sonar Chart Data
A little more than a month ago I purchased Dragonfly 5 Pro with Navionics+ card and have been using it with the preloaded Navionics nautical charts. Up until a week ago I have never downloaded or updated anything on my MFD or Nav+ chip. I recently downloaded several sonar charts from Navionics using their Chart Installer application. When I go into Chart Settings / Chart Selection on my MFD I now show SonarCharts in addition to Nautical Charts. I selected SonarCharts, but no sonar chart data displays. A base map with only white space and a few coarse pink lines that may be road beds or creek channels displays for those lakes. (Chart Detail is set to High on the MFD.) Navionics Support has verified that my sonar chart downloads were successful. Their most recent suggestion was to re-format my Nav+ chip and reload it from scratch, which I did but still have the exact same problem. Nautical charts are fine, sonar charts are blank. Navionics located a Dragonfly unit in house and downloaded the sonar charts for those same lakes. They display fine on their Dragonfly. They are out of ideas and so am I. Has anyone had this issue or can anyone offer any suggestions? Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dragonfly 5 Pro with Nav+ Does Not Display Sonar Chart Data - TimK - 09-22-17 02:38 PM