The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eS Display Blank (but can hear beep when button pushed)
09-29-17, 10:33 AM
eS Display Blank (but can hear beep when button pushed)
I literally just bought an eS-75 Plotter last week and installed it. Less then two hours later the display went blank.

Power Voltage is 13Vdc. The only connections to the plotter are the power cord and the SeaTalk NG spur. The only device on the SeaTalk NG backbone is a P70 Control head. It works fine.

I have reset the power at the panel, Unplugged and replugged the power cord fully in. Always the same. Unit beeps whenever I push the power button. (I disabled the beeps in Preferences for other button pushes).

So it appears to be an issue with the plotter.

Also, owners manual states to do a factory rest by pressing the WPT/MOB button. But with a blank screen I have no idea if I am completing the reset properly. If I am I have no idea if even a reset isn't solving the problem.

I could really use some help. I already stripped the old system off my boat and need a plotter to do
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
eS Display Blank (but can hear beep when button pushed) - cejakus - 09-29-17 10:33 AM