Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom N2K connection to Suzuki
01-22-18, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-18 04:03 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Axiom N2K connection to Suzuki
RGlassman,

Per my initial response, the Identify Engines feature is exclusively designed for use with compatible engine systems which have been interfaced to an ECI-100. Accordingly, I would not expect that its use would yield any positive results. While it can be stated that the engines are putting out NMEA 2000 data based upon the results with another display, the Axiom MFD will not display the data if the Instance ID(s) included within the PGNs containing engine data are not consistent with the convention specified within the previously referenced FAQ. Should you not have access to or not desire to obtain a NMEA 2000 analyzer such as that which was referenced within my previous response, then it is recommended that a Certified Raymarine Installer be contacted to visit the boat to determine the Instance IDs which are being transmitted by the engine system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Axiom N2K connection to Suzuki - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-22-18 03:07 PM