The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITC-5 not recognizing transducers
03-24-16, 10:18 AM
ITC-5 not recognizing transducers
I've recently installed a new Raymarine seatalkng system including EV-100 Wheel Autopilot, p70 display, es75 MFD, ITC-5 and i70 display. Upon installing es75, I updated software on es75 as well as other components. Autopilot and es75 work very well and are communicating together without issue. es75 and i70 recognize ITC-5, but no transducers. LEDs on ITC-5 for speed/temp and depth transducers are constantly blinking along with other LEDs that don't have transducers hooked up. Transducers are airmar previously fitted to s60 displays and worked without issue. If I remove transducer cables from ITC-5 and hook back up to s60 displays they work fine. Boat is on the hard so depth doesn't read, but it should still register with ITC-5.

Currently the ITC-5 is in the middle of the backbone with one blue port being fed from a 5 way with a blue terminator, spur is going to i70 and other backbone is going to a terminated T that spurs to the es75. I've attempted all possible wiring combos with the ITC-5 including removing all other unnecessary components and nothing works. Any help would be much appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ITC-5 not recognizing transducers - Hoehn000 - 03-24-16 10:18 AM