Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays?
08-11-18, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-18 02:29 PM by DRFASailboater.)
RE: [CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays?
I have three Chart plotters. Raymarine Axiom 7 "with Real vision Axiom 12" and Axiom Pro 9" with Chirp sonar and Charts(Lighthouse NOAA).Going and purchasing a Navionics Chart chip for the west coast. I used the Navionics installer to update the chip before inserting the chip to any one of the displays. After using the Navionics chart installer with the 12" display listed as the plotter that I am using. I can have Navionic's chart data displayed on the 7" & 12" but not the 9" pro version. When I look at the 9" it won't display Navionics charts like the others or any chart. Until I update Micro SD with the plotter selected as the 9" pro. Then the 7" & 12" won't display Navionics charts or any other. This also prevents me from using the Lighthouse NOAA charts located on and acquired with the 9" Pro. On the other two with Navionics charts selected when the chip is located in the 9" Pro. Seeing as the 7" and 12" didn't come with any charts. Lighthouse NOAA Charts also don't appear when attempting to have Navionics on any of the displays.

Sent a request to Navionics for a clarification and hopefully a resolution to this technical issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays? - DRFASailboater - 08-11-18 12:41 AM