The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Android Phablets & Tablets for RayControl
01-28-18, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-18 03:38 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Android Phablets & Tablets for RayControl
I have been looking at the list of android devices that are supposed to work with RayControl. Most appear old. I am looking at Samsung Galaxy S2 and others but do not find them on the list. The problem is it appears the Phablet has to be purchased before testing to see if RayControl will work on device. Is there some way to update the list of compatible devices or provide more detail to determine if a device will work after it is purchased. Our thoughts are that a Phablet would be a good purchase if it has the following: WIFI, unlocked, G3, G4, GSM, GPS via satellite, takes two SIM cards, USB or mini USB. I once read that the MicroSurface did not work with RayControl. Has that changed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Android Phablets & Tablets for RayControl - Terry L. Brabb - 01-28-18 09:44 PM