Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Linking Classic E120 system to EV 200
03-01-18, 09:29 AM
RE: [CA] Linking Classic E120 system to EV 200
Walt,

Q1. can it be connected to my E80 that I use strictly as a repeater instead as long as the master is on? The cable reaches where the E80 is easily.
A1. The A06061 E-Series Classic to SeaTalkng Spur Cable may be lengthened by splicing a SeaTalkng Spur Cable of the appropriate length to the A06061 E-Series Classic to SeaTalkng Spur Cable ... maximimum length of this spur cable assembly must not exceed 6m. That said, a best installation practice would be to extend the backbone with an appropriate lenght of SeaTalkng Backbone Cable to be within reach of the A06061 E-Series Classic to SeaTalkng Spur Cable. A SeaTalkng T-Piece, SeaTalkng 5-Way Connector may be installed on the end of this SeaTalkng Backbone Cable to permit the A06061 E-Series Classic to SeaTalkng Spur Cable to be connected to the backbone.

Q2. if not, does Raymarine make a extension cable that I can use to lengthen the A06061 cable?
A2. Negative. Please see the response to Q1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Linking Classic E120 system to EV 200 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-01-18 09:29 AM