Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] SPX 10 and ST 70 software update
02-09-18, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-18 09:13 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] SPX 10 and ST 70 software update
Chuck - We did dockside and the sea trial and everything seemed to go fine with the exception that it tended to skip some steps that were listed in the commissioning instructions. For example, at the dockside it didn't request turning the rudder to stop at each side and to the middle. On the sea trial it went well but after doing the GPS compass alignment it asked for a manual alignment and the display showed two boxes: a lower, smaller box and a larger, top box for making degree adjustment. The commissioning manual only shows one box -- the larger for adjustments. The lower, smaller box agreed with our compass, in this case 0 degrees or north, while the upper box for adjustment said 109 degrees. Since the smaller box agreed and adjusting the upper box took it out of agreement, I cancelled out. Unless you have some concerns with anything I have described I believe we are good to go. Thanks again for the assistance. Gordon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] SPX 10 and ST 70 software update - 2thfish - 02-09-18 04:51 PM