The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Axiom Water Temperature Selection
02-13-18, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-18 11:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Axiom Water Temperature Selection
I have an Axiom 12 with a Airmar ST800 and RV-212 transducers connected. I believe the Temperature function on my ST800 is not working but I am using it for the Speed function. I had hoped to use the RV-212 for the temperature, but I can't find a way to select which transducer pull the temperature from.

When in the RV-212 setup screen it shows the temperature from the RV-212 and it is accurate. The only temperature that will display on the screen is the faulty 104degree temperature I assume from the ST800.

There is a info note on the RV-212 screen that says this is not the system temperature, but I can't figure out how to set it as the system temprature. There is a question mark on the screen, but I tried to click on it and nothing happens. I assumed that it would have opened with some instructions.

Is this something that is in work to be fixed on a later software update or am I just missing how to configure it to pull the temperature from the RV-212?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Axiom Water Temperature Selection - SalishMermaid - 02-13-18 07:47 PM