The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Waypoint capacity of Axiom pro
02-14-18, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-18 12:25 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Waypoint capacity of Axiom pro
According to the specs I have read, an Axiom pro 9RVX should have a waypoint capacity of 10,000. My current recreational plotter only has around 770 marks. But I have my old professional marks still--These total some 28,164. I have GPS utility to save these .usr files as GPX, and assume that program will give me the ability to filter these marks down to a smaller file--some particular colours I know I can delete without losing anything I want to keep, and I also assume i will be able to filter by latitude as well, which can chop the north and south extremities of my old range off .
But, if I still cannot get down to less, say, than 9000, does the Axiom pro have the ability to run an external drive to cater for the >10,000 marks? I don't have the equipment installed as yet, still in transit from the seller.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Waypoint capacity of Axiom pro - ranmar850 - 02-14-18 03:17 AM