Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] E7/Android tablet sync - can't find transferred routes after sync
02-20-18, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-18 02:02 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] E7/Android tablet sync - can't find transferred routes after sync
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Scottotheforest,

Q1. New Navionics + card installed on E7, and after a 10 or 15 minute sync with Android tablet with 30 new routes created on tablet- they don't appear on the Route list in E7 data? Nav+ and E7 updated to latest software as per instructions received via tech calls to Raymarine and Navionics.

A1. Waypoint/route/track synchronization requires actions to be taken both with the Navionics Boating app as well as via the MFD (specifically importing the routes from the Navionics chart card within the MFD's memory card reader). The feature is know as Navionics Plotter Synch. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to transfer waypoint and route data from the Navionics Boating app to a MFD running the LightHouse II v19.03 software.

Q2. And I'd love to know where to find E7 Nav tutorials- new to me sailboat and newbie to using an MFD with Raymarine system that includes radar/AIS/Autopilot/wind instruments.
A2. I'm not aware of any specific tutorials. However, Raymarine's web site include LightHouse II tips tab where you may find some videos. Should you have not already downloaded and reviewed the LightHouse II Release 19 Operating Instructions, then it is recommended that you do so. You may want to consider searching YouTube for "Raymarine LightHouse II" for videos.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] E7/Android tablet sync - can't find transferred routes after sync - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-20-18 01:52 PM