The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Track limitations with Axiom Pro
03-03-18, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-18 01:37 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Track limitations with Axiom Pro
Reading the manual for my yet to be installed 9RVX, it states that the maximum number of tracks is 15--10,000 points per track, but only 15? I had intended importing saved tracks via the GPS Utility software from my previous plotters, but this will not be possible due to this constraint. I've worked the waypoint file sizes down to under the max 10,000, and imported them successfully onto the device powered up on the bench, but hadn't bothered with track at the time. Unless I am not understanding this, it means, apart from not being able to import my saved tracks, I will just need to leave the track running all day (one big track), rather than turning it on and off when desired, which would create a lot of smaller tracks which I normally work with.
I see that it will hold up to 250 Routes--would I be better off converting any I wish to save from Tracks to Routes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Track limitations with Axiom Pro - ranmar850 - 03-03-18 02:43 AM