The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] upgrading to AxiomPro 9
03-25-18, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-18 10:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] upgrading to AxiomPro 9
I will be upgrade a system on a 43 ft. sailboat in May. (see attached system drawing)I will be replacing the two e95 units in the drawing. One item that is not shown in the drawing is the e95 at the helm is connect to a 30 inch flat screen below using the e95 video out connection.
I have several question:
1. Does the Axiom Pro support the SR100 weather only black boxes?
2. Does the Axiom Pro support the Fusion 750 radio connected to the Ethernet network?
3. What is the part number for the devicenet to Seatalkng cable that will connect to the AxiomPro to the Seatalkng 5 way.
4. Does the Navionic chip have to be installed in the master or can it be in the slave unit?
5. Does the wifi to HDMI ( Miracast) feature have to be setup on the master or can this be setup on the slave. The reason for this question is because the slave is down below about 10 feet from the TV.

Please review the drawing attached to identify any items that may not be support at this time or in the future. I am hopeful that dropping the AxiomPro 9 units into this system will all just work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] upgrading to AxiomPro 9 - george123 - 03-25-18 02:22 PM