The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] sidescan only reads port side with sterndrive down
03-28-18, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-18 11:29 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] sidescan only reads port side with sterndrive down
I have an A98 with cpt-100dvs transducer and A97 with p58 transducer on my boat, 1987 pursuit 2200 mercruiser alpha one sterndrive. Also a cp200 sidescan module and cpt-200 transducer. I have the cpt-200 transducer mounted as low as i can on the port side of the sterndrive. The problem is I can't see anything on the stbd side of the sidescan unless I raise my sterndrive all the way up. Even going half way up, the limit when the engine is running, doesn't help much. Can't get it any lower or it will hit the sterndrive when I turn. Any suggestions?

Looking to upgrade to axiom 9 rv's with rv-100 transducer to get 3D. How is that transducer going to work if it can only see to one side?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] sidescan only reads port side with sterndrive down - snakedriver - 03-28-18 09:15 PM