The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the microSD memory card reader slot(s) of a LightHouse II MFD
03-30-18, 11:13 AM
Testing the microSD memory card reader slot(s) of a LightHouse II MFD
Testing the microSD memory card reader slot(s) of an a/c/e/eS-Series MFD or Remote Chart Card Reader

The microSD memory card reader of MFD is located on the front lower right hand side of the MFD's face. The Remote Chart Card Reader will feature either two micro?SD memory card slots or a single SD memory card slot. In the case of the latter, the Remote Chart Card Reader must be used with a SD to microSD adapter sleeve.

The microSD memory card reader slot(s) of an a/c/e/eS-Series MFD or Remote Chart Card Reader may be tested as follows:
1) switch the MFD ON and permit it to complete start-up initialization
2) insert a compatible microSD memory card into the device's memory card reader
3) execute the command HOME->MY DATA->MY FILES
4) examine the My Files dialog to verify that the corresponding drive (SD card 1, SD card 2, External SD card 1, etc.) may be selected ... if so, then tested memory card reader slot is deemed to be operational. Should the corresponding drive not be listed, then a problem with the MFD's memory card reader slot or the microSD memory card has occurred
5) press the BACK arrow / button once to return to the My Data dialog
6) Eject the microSD memory card (IMPORT/EXPORT->EJECT SD CARD)
7) Upon receiving confirmation that it is safe to eject the microSD memory card, remove it from the MFD's memory card reader slot.
8) Repeats steps 2-7, to test each of the MFD's memory card reader slots as well as those of the optional Remote Chart Card Reader should one be installed.

Should a problem be identified with any of the slots of the MFD's microSD memory card reader or that of the optional Remote Chart Card Reader, then the MFD or optional Remote Chart Card Reader respectively should be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.

RAYFAQ#
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Testing the microSD memory card reader slot(s) of a LightHouse II MFD - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-30-18 11:13 AM