The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Data transfer to/from a C140W
04-05-18, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-18 03:40 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Data transfer to/from a C140W
I just bought a used C140W and also the Navionics charts for my area. Both seem to work well.

Does anyone have any experience with using Raytech navigator (version 6.2) For planning only. I would like to be able to create and save routes on the Raytech software (installed on a win7 PC) and somehow transfer them to the MFD. The trick would seem to be getting my purchased chart card to work with the Raytech software so I could actually make routes that were accurate. The "base" charts on Raytech navigator are not detailed enough to create good routes.

The Navionics chart card came with a USB to Compact flash adapter. I am able in Raytech navigator to export to C-E series format, which would seem to be what I need. My guess is that I would just need a blank CF card and copy the file(s) to that and then import Them into the MFD.

I have searched for similar issues, but most of the answers were not applicable to what I'm trying to do.

Thanks,

Dave Fenoff
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Data transfer to/from a C140W - drfeno - 04-05-18 03:21 PM