The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Help With Setup
04-08-18, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-18 01:12 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Help With Setup
With a new Boston Whaler 250 Outrage on the horizon, we have decided to go with a dual screen setup (Axiom Pro RVX 12" accompanied by an Axiom pro S "Dual Screen") 24" HD Color Radome and a ray 260 modular VHF. This boat has a lot of electrical systems in addition to the aforementioned electronics but only two batteries. My question is will those 2 batteries be enough to run all of these electronics simultaneously or will 1 or 2 additional batteries need to be added to feel comfortable with the setup when out on the open ocean.

Additionally I have a few questions about adding Navionics cards to these displays.

is it possible to add a charting card along with a fishing hot spots card and run them simultaneously with each other? i.e. overlay the fishing spots on the Navionics chart?

Thank You,

wmp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Help With Setup - wp250outrage - 04-08-18 12:51 PM