The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Install help needed for a CPT 110 Transducer
04-12-18, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-18 11:09 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Install help needed for a CPT 110 Transducer
Hi all,

Looking to install a CPT-110 thru hull down vision transducer with plastic fairing block on my 1998 Carver 400 CMY this weekend.

Was wondering if someone could shoot me off tips and tricks for install. Is there a video for this? Cant really find one online that shows an install with a fairing block. Ive read thru the instructions.... got a few questions.

1. Can the fairing block be cut with a table saw instead of a band saw? I don't own a band saw.

2. Should I use 3M 4200 or 5200 adhesive for the job?

3. When drilling the [censored]..... Should I be drilling straight up into the boat perpendicular to the water line or straight into the boat so more like an angle? I believe my dead rise is 17 degrees.

4. Do I run silicone between the transducer and the bottom fairing block? Or just between the bottom fairing block and the bottom of the hull?

Thanks for the help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Install help needed for a CPT 110 Transducer - BForsyth - 04-12-18 10:47 AM