The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG11] MFD not discovering other STNG data (...is preventing data source connection)
05-27-18, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-18 10:56 PM by Tom - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] MFD not discovering other STNG data (...is preventing data source connection)
Help!. I have recently acquired a yacht with 2014 Raymarine instruments: ACU 200 pilot, 2x P70s, DTS 800 sounder/log, ITC-5 connecting wind, 3x A65 MFDs. All worked fine until the previous owner asked me to delete his info on the MFDs. I also wanted to move these. Now, reconnected to the backbone, the MFDs show the message 'E22158 SeaTalk STNG Converter.... is preventing data source connection' and refers me to the user manual. The P70s are seeing the wind transducer but the MFDs are not. I have treble checked the layout of connections and all seems OK. I have read both A65 MFD and ITC-5 manuals and can't find any help. Might there be a software version incompatibility problem? But why did the system work before? Any ideas would be most welcome. Richard
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] MFD not discovering other STNG data (...is preventing data source connection) - RichardSmith - 05-27-18 12:46 PM