The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG11] Quantum 2 software update and ARPA capability
05-30-18, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-18 08:39 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] Quantum 2 software update and ARPA capability
I just just purchased a Quantum 2 radar to replace my Furuno DS4W on my sailing boat mostly because of the low power consumption, low wheight, Doppler capability and ARPA capability.

To my surprise, it came with a leaflet basically saying that the ARPA capability was not yet available at this time and that the software had to be updated to add this capability, is this still true or is my radar (serial number 0580090) part of an early batch which did not have the latest software loaded at the factory ?
However, there is no software update at all available for the Quantum 2 on your site.
Please note that this radar seems to be one of the first delivered in Europe, which might explain why it does not have ARPA built in

As the ARPA capability was one of the reasons of my choice, I was of course a bit disapointed.

Could you give me an idea of when the update including ARPA will be available and if any of the other capabilities mentioned on the manuals are also « not yet available » ?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Serge
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[DG11] Quantum 2 software update and ARPA capability - estrace - 05-30-18 02:17 AM