The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] No Drive Detected
06-04-18, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-18 03:20 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] No Drive Detected
Problem: My P70r is throwing a "no drive detected" error message.

1 year ago my system was a Classic A65 MFD, P70r, EV-1, ACU-200. System was working fine connected through the Sea Talk and Tpiece back bone.

I upgraded my Classic A65 to an Axiom 9. I connected this in with A06045 conversion cable, Tpiece, SeatalkNg.
I have updated the software to the following:
P70r 3.07 version
EV-1 2.18 version
Axiom 3.4.102 version

Power is the following:
P70r: 12.63V
EV-1: 12.36V

The system is communicating, I was able to update the software on the P70r and EV-1 through my Axiom 9 and wifi connection.

Once updated, I performed the factory reset and verified magnets through sea trial.

I still am receiving the "no drive detected".

My current set-up does not have power going to the SeatalkNg backbone. Do I need to power my SeatalkNg with the A06049 Network Power Cable?

I would prefer not converting my backbone with Tpieces to the 5-Way SeaTalkng Connector but was also wondering if this is required and if so what components need connected into the 5-way vs. Piece.

I was thinking my new Axiom 9 was the problem so I unplugged my new Axiom 9 MFD from the backbone and still was received "no drive detected".

I also noticed when going through the dock side wizard that when asked to steer straight, then port, then starboard that I received an error of "inconsistent values"

My Deviation after completing the sea trial was:
P70r 4deg
EV-1 4deg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] No Drive Detected - harmspjf - 06-04-18 10:52 AM