Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Getting a no transducer connected on my A128
06-18-18, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-19 10:08 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Getting a no transducer connected on my A128
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bobby,

For the benefit of others who may be viewing this thread, please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

It is recommended that you determine which version of software is installed within the a128 MFD. If determined not to be LightHouse II v19.03, then it would be recommended that the MFD's waypoint, route, and track data be backed up to a microSD memory card and that the MFD's software then be updated to LightHouse II v19.03. After doing so, then the MFD should be tested with the CPT-100 interfaced to the MFD's Transducer socket and with the CP200 (w/CPT-200) interfaced to the MFD's Ethernet Network socket via an appropriate length of RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable. Should the problem persist, then it would be recommended that a System Settings & Data Reset be performed. Should the problem persist thereafter, then it would be recommended that the MFD be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be bench checked / serviced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Getting a no transducer connected on my A128 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-18-18 04:01 PM