Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] New equipment information
06-25-18, 08:12 AM
RE: [CA11] New equipment information
Lance,

Q1 1.Yes I would be using the Raymarine APP on Ipad, IPhones or tablets. Do not plan on anything else at this time.
A1. Noted.

Q2a. You stated,"it may be desirable to additionally install a CP370 compatible 600W 50kHz / 200kHz transducer". I believe the one I would be looking at is the P66 transom mount transducer?
A2a. If seeking to use a P66 transducer, then please note that Raymarine offers more than one version of this transducer. In this case, the E66054 P66 should be used. The specified P66 transducer would then be adapted to be mated to the MFD's 1kW Transducer socket by using the A80496 Transducer Adapter Cable

Q2b. I believe this would also give me water speed and the ability to adjust sonar frequencies?
A2b. Indeed, both water temperature and speed through water would then be available to the system, as well the ability to select between 50kHz and 200kHz frequencies would be supported when interfaced to the P66 transducer.

Q2c. Would this plug directly into the Axiom Pro RVX along with the RV-100 or would the CP370 be require or other networking hardware?
A2c. See the response to Q2a ... no CP370 is required.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] New equipment information - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-25-18 08:12 AM