The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Rockford Fosgate Integration
06-28-18, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-18 09:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom Rockford Fosgate Integration
I have an Axiom 9 MFD at the helm and then a Rockford Fosgate PMX-5Can located about 10 feet away in the cabin. I followed the instructions on several other FAQ and threads about networking. I have the Sea talk back bone set up and the Axiom connected to the back bone and powered at the helm. I have the pmx-can connected to the source unit. I have a 16 foot spur cable running from backbone to the location of the source unit in the cabin. What I do not have is the adapter to go from Seatalking to NMEA 2000. In the Faq is says to get the A06045 or A06075 which has the NMEA 2000 on one end and a female sea talking on the other end that i assume would go in the backbone which is 10 feet away . Is there an adapter to go from A06045 to the Seatalking cable or do i have to put a whole other backbone in the cabin by the source unit?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom Rockford Fosgate Integration - petdoc - 06-28-18 12:46 AM