The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] AXIOM Waypoint & Route Uploading
06-28-18, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-18 10:15 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] AXIOM Waypoint & Route Uploading
I have an AXIOM Pro system and I am migrating Waypoint & Route information from an E120 Classic (FSH Format) to the AXIOM Pro (GPX Format).

I am using Raymarine Voyage Planner (v1.3.0.11) to edit waypoints downloaded from the E120 Classic in the FSH format. I then save theses edits to a file on a MSD card using the GPX format. The GPX file is then uploaded to the AXIOM Pro via the MSD reader.

Since this is an iterative process as I find mistakes requiring new edits and also want to add new waypoints from home (mostly fishing spots) using Voyage Planner, I want to know if it is possible to erase existing Waypoint, Route and Track information WITHOUT doing a Factory Reset?

Currently, if I do not erase the existing waypoints before uploading the newly edited file, I seem to get "import failed" errors. With a "clean" (i.e. Factory Reset) AXIOM the upload works every time. Unfortunately, the Factory Reset also erases all of my custom screens for Video, Sonar, Charts that takes a LONG time to re-create.

If this is not possible, please note my disappointment and add my request for this capability to the potential list of Lighthouse Software upgrades.

Thanks,

Jon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] AXIOM Waypoint & Route Uploading - jkspain - 06-28-18 10:00 AM