The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Lighthouse II Diagnostics Feature
07-05-18, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-18 12:41 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Lighthouse II Diagnostics Feature
Question: I have a full Raymarine electronic suite: Dual e95’s Plotters, 260 VHF, Autopilot sp30, P70, I70’s, GPS, Quantum Radar, etc. I had a new AIS 650 series transmitter installed recently and when using the Diagnostics feature in the Lighouse software noticed something unusual. There are times the AIS650 shows and other times it doesn’t. Ive looked at the STng network stats, but it only shows transmits and recieves, no error logs. Ive verified my AIS shows is transmitting (friends boats show us on their chart plotter, Marine traffic shows as well). There are times Marine Traffice shows us as sailed out of range....and I’m wondering if it’s because my device is jumping in and out of the raymarine network?

Questions: When running the diagnostics, is it normal for a device to jump in and out of the network? Does that signify an error in cableing, device or some type of termination on the network?

is there a way to see more details on how the device is performing on the Raymarine network on the STng interface? Seems like there has to be some more advanced logging.

Thanks,
Bob Millington
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Lighthouse II Diagnostics Feature - bobmillington@gmail.com - 07-05-18 08:58 PM