Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] AXIOM/ECI 100 issue
07-16-18, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-18 12:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] AXIOM/ECI 100 issue
Hi Lynn,
Sorry, I wish I did. Unfortunately user features tend to jump the development queue ahead of diagnostic tools.

Here in Australia, because of the remoteness of some of our customers from the nearest technical dealer, we sometimes post out little low-cost black-box NMEA2000 dataloggers (plug it in, automatically log data, post them back to us again.) If you can't get anywhere with your local technical dealer, I'd suggest giving the Raymarine tech support office in NH a call and seeing whether they can offer something similar.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TG11] AXIOM/ECI 100 issue - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-16-18 02:10 AM