The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Dragonfly 5DVS - recommended settings - tailwater/river
07-18-18, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-18 01:35 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Dragonfly 5DVS - recommended settings - tailwater/river
Hi, I've had a Dragonfly 5 DVS for about 2 years now and I'm still struggling to find the best settings for the environment I predominately fish. Hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

I mostly fish the tailwater of a very large river system here in the midwest and it is a very unique environment. It is a mostly limestone bottom with far ranging depth from extremely shallow to pockets of 30'+. The challenge is with the swift current and air bubbles causing a lot of distortion, noise and often times incorrect depth readings on the sonar. I've messed around and messed around between auto and manual configurations but have never found the sweet spot.

Any guidance? Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Dragonfly 5DVS - recommended settings - tailwater/river - kentucky_slim - 07-18-18 08:39 AM