The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom/Pro seawater temp source.
07-27-18, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-18 10:56 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Axiom/Pro seawater temp source.
I am running an Axiom 9 pro and Axiom 7 networked with an EV-100. Running a B175m into the 9 pro and the RV-100 into the Axiom 7. Dashboard app is communicating with the Mercury 150, (4 stroke, 2018 model) giving me most engine parameters displayed. Network appears to be fine, everything is talking, all shared functions working. But the seawater temp is obviously wrong , appearing to more closely reflect OAT than water temp. Going into the transducer page on the Fishfinder app gives me the screen below. As you can see, it tells me this transducer s not the source. Go into the other transducer, and get the same message. I can disable the temp on both transducers, and the indicated temp remains the same, so it is obviously getting its temp from elsewhere-my guess is that it is the OAT sender associated with the Mercury gateway. in the data sources section of the menu, seawater temp is not mentioned.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom/Pro seawater temp source. - ranmar850 - 07-27-18 05:19 AM