The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Compatibility with older transucers and displays
08-03-18, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-18 03:47 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] Compatibility with older transucers and displays
Hi,

I have upgraded to a new Evolution autopilot, ACU 200, P70s control head, EV-1, connected to an e7D MFD and older ST290 transducers DPU and displays.

My boat is from 2006, and has been updated to suit the E7D MFD with a ST-STng converter before I have added the evolution autopilot.

I The autopilot functions very well except for the clucht currently remaining engaged even when the autopilot is on standby. I am currently investigating if this.

Additionally since removing the older 6001 autopilot with fluxgate compass, U have lost the possibility to display heading on the ST290 displays.

is there a diagram that coudl show me how the ST290 DPU and transducers need to be connected into the STng bus to ensure that heading data from the EV-1 can still be displayed on the ST290's?

thanks, Russell.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[DG11] Compatibility with older transucers and displays - Russell - 08-03-18 06:36 AM