The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Waypoint issues on Axiom 9
08-22-18, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-18 03:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Waypoint issues on Axiom 9
I spoke with phone customer support and they suggested I reach out to you directly on this forum. I was having issues when entering new waypoints in to my new Axiom 9. For some reason the software was changing the waypoint bearing slightly when I entered them. I did a factory reset and that fixed the issue however when I re-uploaded all the waypoints from my SD card the problem started happening again. Since I have several thousand waypoints from my old Garmin unit that I need on this Axiom, entering them all by hand does not seem like a feasible solution.

I am thinking that there may be an issue when uploading the .gpx files and something may need to be done to that file so that when I upload it does not create conflict in software when I enter new waypoints in future.

Can I send you the files and see if you can convert them so they properly upload into the axiom?

When I have done the upload previously I will get a warning on the axiom that upload failed nevertheless, all the waypoints show up on the unit. However there are no names or other details, only numbers. I would like to be able to have the same information… at least the waypoint names when applicable.

PS I do not want to upload the files to public forum.

Thanks,
Brad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Waypoint issues on Axiom 9 - bbrynteson - 08-22-18 02:33 PM